Skip to main content
Wealth out of waste
In this blog I would like to share my experience of maize leaves flowers. When I was in 8th standard . In the month of November there was a Diwali break. So There was a workshop to attend those who are interested so i attended the workshop and I have learned different types of flowers, showpiece, etc. The one of the unique flower I have liked and I had not even imagine that we can do search a beautiful things a maize leaves flower .
Material used
Maize raw leaves
Tread
Pollen
Stick
First you should cut the maize leaves in shapes of patels more than 20 .Next you should take the patels one by one and tie on the stick with tread. If you want to put pollen you can put in the middle of the patels and then tie with all the Patels. It's nice flowers and easy and amazing way of doing flower. You can also gift this flowers bouquet for your friends, family members or also use this for any decorations such as wedding, birthday party, or ceremony . Please try it's easy and I hope you enjoy it.
Comments
Post a Comment