Creative assignment design

In this blog I would like to share my experience of creative designs for assignment . In school we use to have marks for presentation and all use to make for marks. In my case first I used to get bored to do the design but because of my neighbor friend who use to do this for her class work and projects birthday cards etc. and have learnt from her and she use to help me in learning this and from there  I got  interest and I started enjoying the movement of doing unique designs and making it more attractive
It's like a magic if you start doing you get many ideas to do different designs and from where you can learn more .

Material used
Coloured paper
Gum
Tread

You can make many things from paper but I had made butterflies out of paper .
First you should make square of the paper and next you should turn it like when we were small when we use to make paper fan like that you should do of this paper and when you finish doing this you should take two of them and tie with tread and stick on the paper as per your wish. Like one below each other .

Comments