Paper flowers

In this blog I would like to share my experience of this paper  flowers . In school  we had a class of work experience and our teacher used to teach us different varieties of flowers. Such as crap paper flower, shining paper flower, wealth out of waste flowers, chart paper flowers etc. This class thought me lot in learning various things apart from study. I use to do this flowers when I was free and also when I feel bored.

Material used
Shining paper
Wire
Green tape
Gum
Pollen
Tread
Green paper

First you should make patels of flowers and cut the shining paper and make five patels and than you should take a wire tied with green tap  and stick to the patels than you should take the pollen in the middle and then tie all the Patels with tread and tie again with green tap and next you should cut the green paper in the shape of leaf and stick to the step of flower .

Comments