Home decor

I would like to share my experience of creative craft work. I have learned this since i was in 6th standard ,while learning different crafts I got more involved in this activity. So I will tell my first flower which attracted me to do different flowers. Now I will tell you a beautiful flower made up  of paper. Which I used to do in my free time just to decor my home.
This one type of stocking flowers which I used to do in my free time just to decor my home .
When you start doing one pattern flowers it's like a magic you get lot of ideas to do more.



Materials  needed
Steel wire
Green tape
Stocking cloths
Pollen
Tread

First you should make flower patterns and after that you should   tie cloths with tread and make pattles next you should tie pollen to a steel wire and tie and last you have to take pattles one by one and tie and cover with green tap .
You can also gift  this flowers to  your friend and family members because this flowers can be kept for many years instead of perishable flowers, you can also use this for decorations for many events.
I hope you will like it. 

Comments

Post a Comment